I found the cutest little mug at the thrift store today.
I just knew the daffodils I got yesterday would look delightful with the grey and red. I love low floral arrangements. They are fun to make too. Here’s a step-by-step.
1. Choose a mug or container that suits you.
2. Make a grid on top of the mug using narrow scotch tape (I only had wide, so I cut it in half).
3. Bring your mug to the edge of your work surface and hold a flower up against the mug. Figure out how tall you want the flower to stick up over the mug and cut the stem.
4. Work around the mug, cutting and nestling the flowers in different parts of the grid. Fill mug with water.
5. A good tip is to make sure some of the flowers cover up the edge of the mug. This creates a continuous flow from flowers to vase.
6. Enjoy your little arrangement. I love spring!